All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ancient Greek site of Delphi is today a major archeological site with spectacular architectural remains of great historical and cultural significance. With this as inspiration, well-kwn Greek architect and designer Veta Stefanidou Tsoukala has designed several luxury homes in the region that are rewned for their play of architectural scale and subtle medling of influences from ancient and rustic to sleep and modern. In this illustrated volume, Stefanidou Tsoukala shares the inspirations behind her richly textured creations.
- Author BiographyA Greek native, Veta Stefanidou Tsoukala studied archaeology and architecture at the University of Athens. She moved on to a career in interior design in London, working closely with mentor David Hicks. Today, her architecture and design practice draws from this wide range of experiences: Her style, which she describes as simple lines and the right details, is influenced by Greek architecture and by the design principles she learned from Hicks. Tsoukala - with a team including her husband and daughter - has designed spaces in London, New York, Paris, Monte Carlo, and, of course, in Greece.
- Author(s)Veta Stefanidou Tsoukala
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1950 g
- Width244 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byPrince Michael of Greece
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.