All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionJim Petersen shares what he's learned from over 25 years of working with the unchurched. He shows that, although many people don't want to hear about our faith, they will talk about their own felt needs--needs that can only be met in Christ.
Learn how to develop relationships with the unreached, model the Christian message, and eventually present the Bible's claims in a n-threatening manner.
- Author(s)Jim Petersen
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.