Living Rich by Spending Smart: How to Get More of What You Really Want by Gregory Karp (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs The Millionaire Next Door revealed, and millions of Americans w realize, building wealth isn't just about working harder or what you choose to invest in: it's about spending smarter. Now, award-winning Tribune Company personal finance columnist Gregory Karp shows how to do just that. This book isn't about depriving yourself: you don't have to become a financial arexic, and you won't have to start dumpster diving! Instead, Gregory Karp shows how to build real, long-lasting wealth by plugging the money leaks you're barely even aware of, and making sure you spend with a purpose. Drawing on everything he's learned writing his prize-winning weekly column, Karp reveals surprisingly painless, little-kwn techniques for eliminating wasteful spending in every area of your financial life. Karp shows how to spend on what you really care about, t what you don't...understand the real value of comparison shopping...save money in giving gifts without becoming a cheapskate. Karp shows how to slash your phone bill...spend less on food without changing what you like to eat...eliminate spending leaks in insurance, education, entertainment and beyond. From the clothes you wear to the cars you drive, Living Rich by Spending Smart will help you build a life that's truly rich, because it's truly financially secure.
- Author BiographyGregory Karp is an award-winning, nationally published newspaper journalist. Greg's column, Spending Smart, is consistently among the popular personal finance columns in Tribune Co. newspapers each Sunday. In 2006 the column was named Best Column by the Society of American Business Editors and Writers. Greg's writing regularly appears in such newspapers as the Chicago Tribune, Newsday, Baltimore Sun, Hartford Courant, Orlando Sentinel, and Allentown (PA) Morning Call. It also appears on the Web sites of such television stations as WPIX in New York, WGN in Chicago, and KTLA in Los Angeles. Greg often writes family money stories for Better Homes and Gardens magazine. He's a frequent guest on the morning show, Good Day Philadelphia, and appears weekly on RCN-TV in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania. He maintains a blog at themorningcall.com. Greg lives near Yardley, Pennsylvania, with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Gregory Karp
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/01/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight318 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.