All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe new interior book by Piet Swimberghe and Jan Verlinde from the same internationally successful series as 'Interiors Country & City' and 'Quiet Living' and by the same authors as 'Vintage Style'.
- Author BiographyArt historian Piet Swimberghe and photographer Jan Verlinde work for numerous magazines such as 'Elle Living', 'Cote Ouest', 'MTC' and 'Weekend Knack'. They have produced books on architecture, design and interiors and written many articles for European interior magazines. For this book, they were granted permission to have a look inside the houses of numerous designers, artists and collectors.
- Author(s)Piet Swimberghe
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- LanguageEnglish, French and Dutch.
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Note288 Colour
- Weight1887 g
- Width250 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jan Verlinde
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.