All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you open the mailbox to find the fifth wedding invitation of the season, you might be tempted to believe that absolutely everyone you kw is rapturously partnered and well on the way to living happily every after. But US Census data paints a different story, indicating that nearly half of American women remain single. Marne Platt, VMD, MBA, kws that there's a difference between being single and living Singlish. Being single means that you don't have a boyfriend. Living Singlish means that you kw who you are, what you want, and how to accomplish your goals-whether you have a partner or t. In this fantastic guide to cultivating the habits and mindsets that lead to living a fabulous Singlish life, Platt walks young women, whether single by chance or by choice, through the process of self-discovery and empowerment she went through on her own journey. Drawing from her own experiences, as well as from the lives of other wonderful and wildly successful women without partners, Platt creates a book so brimming with kwing advice and meaningful encouragement that you'll feel like you have a life coach at your fingertips.
- Author BiographyBoth single and Singlish, Marne Platt, VMD, MBA, earned her undergraduate degree from Cornell, her VMD from the University of Pennsylvania, and her MBA from UNC Chapel Hill's Kenan-Flagler School of Business. A bit of risk-taker, Platt grew up near New York City and learned from a young age how to navigate life with confidence and poise. Her parents instilled in her a strong intellectual curiosity, which she's continued to cultivate traveling the world for both business and pleasure. Platt is passionate about sharing the lessons she's learned about Singlish living with other women. She currently lives in Switzerland.
- Author(s)VMD Mba Marne Platt
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.