Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Isaacs has High Functioning Autism. In this book he talks about his life and the misunderstandings in his younger years by people around him such as neighbours, teachers and family members. The hardships of being in education while undiagsed and the difficulties in the work place and being misdiagsed by Mental Health Professionals. Despite all this he has come through these hard times with the help, love and support from his family and friends. Which he believes is the important backbones of where he is today. He also believes in Autistic specific support for everyone on the spectrum.
- Author(s)Paul Isaacs
- Date of Publication02/05/2012
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.