Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDue to increased media attention, most of us are w aware of the substantial costs and delays associated with probate. Fortunately, these problems can be avoided by simply creating a living trust.
A living trust is a trust used for the purpose of avoiding probate. They are easy to set up and simply involve completing and signing a trust agreement in which you name yourself as both grantor (creator of the trust) and trustee. Once the trust is set up, you then transfer some or all of your assets to it. As trustee, you then take over management of the trust assets. When you die, the assets are distributed to the beneficiaries named in the trust agreement. However, as the assets are held in the trust's name rather than in your personal name, they will t form part of your probate estate and therefore do t need to go through probate. This allows for the assets to be distributed quickly after your death.
This self-help kit provides you with step-by-step instructions, detailed information and all the legal forms necessary to help you create your own revocable living trust and avoid probate.
Manage your property during incapacity
Make gifts to your loved ones
Create trusts for young beneficiaries
- Date of Publication30/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight277 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.