All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Living Truth, Venerable Master Miao Tsan explains the cause of our problems and how to resolve them by living according to the universal Truth of life. Distilling the wisdom presented in his previous books and lectures, this book shows us, in simple and direct terms, how to overcome our self-imposed limitations and create a better life. Each of us possesses the mind, and we use the mind to create our reality. This mind is the formless source of life and the essence of who we are. Not realizing the fundamental Truth, we identify with our thoughts instead and isolate ourselves from the world we created. We become attached to habitual thinking that distorts reality and creates conflict and suffering. To solve our problems and find true happiness, we must first free ourselves from our habitual thinking in order to see realty as it truly is. Accepting life as our own responsibility and creation, we can then use our mind to create the change we desire and transform the world for the better.
- Author BiographyVenerable Master Miao Tsan is the author of Just Use This Mind, The Origin Is Pure, Intrinsic Awakened Nature, and Directly Actualized Buddhahood, all originally published in traditional Chinese. The founder and abbot of Vairocana Zen Monastery in Garden Grove, California, he possesses profound insight into the essence of Zen and has dedicated himself to its propagation and practice. He conducts meditation courses in Taiwan, Mexico, and the United States. His goal is to open a universal path of wisdom and light by leading people from every tradition toward an understanding of the Truth that transcends time, race and religion.
- Author(s)Miao,Miao Tsan
- PublisherBright Sky Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBright Sky Press
- Weight386 g
- Width145 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.