All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreen Walls have become increasingly popular in recent years most tably those of Patrick Blanc in Paris. This collection of the recently built Green Walls looks at the invative ways that the Concrete is being 'Jungled' in many cities. Various green wall systems such as hydrophonic, and modular are considered alongside considerations required when designing a green wall. Examples include The Mint Hotel, New Street Square and Edgware Road Underground Station in London alongside many others.
- Author BiographyJialin Tong graduated from the Faculty of Landscape Architecture of Tongji University in Shanghai, and is a specialist in designing and building of green roofs and green walls in Hong Gong.
- Author(s)Jialin Tong
- PublisherDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- Place of PublicationNorth Point
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1633 g
- Width225 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.