All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen television host Montel Williams was diagsed with multiple sclerosis in 1999, he started researching the links between food and exercise and health, to discover how he could feel less pain and have more positive energy. He firmly believes that everyone, whether they're suffering a chronic disease or t, should stop eating junk food and start eating more fruits and vegetables and exercising daily. So he's organised a week-by-week programme for readers, featuring food and activity diaries to record everything that's eaten, the exercise done each day and a list of specific plans for how to live well. In addition to an illustrated guide to exercising, Williams has packed the book with statements from experts reiterating the health benefits of improved diet and exercise.
- Author BiographyMontel Williams has established himself as a top player in the competitive daytime talk show arena since his debut in 1991. He is also a decorated former Naval intelligence officer and a renowned motivational speaker, author, actor, and philanthropist. He is the creator of The Montel Williams MS Foundation.
- Author(s)Montel Williams,William Doyle
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2009
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Most relevant reviews
- barneysbuys10 Apr, 2012by
i bought this product because i thought it may help me. it is a well written book. dislikes'; it seems to make bold claims ...e.g 'transform your life'
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.