All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can we truly understand the vital questions of health and illness, which are so much part of our everyday lives? Good nutrition, exercise and relaxation are only some of the answers, says Buhler. What we really need is a comprehensive insight into our true human nature, including the various forces working within and through us. In this classic, concise study we are given a vivid picture of the human being's threefold nature, consisting of body, soul and spirit. The author analyses the key aspects of our physical being and inner selves: the heart (organ of the 'heart quality'), the metabolism (relating to the will), and the sensory-nervous system (as 'mirror of the soul'). He provides a deeper understanding - and hence a solid basis for work - for teachers, medical professionals and therapists, and anyone seeking encouragement to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Author BiographyDR WALTER BUHLER, born in 1913, studied Medicine and Science. He was a cofounder and director of the Paracelsus Hospital in Bad Liebenzell-Unterlengenhardt, and a board member of the Vereins fur ein erweitertes Heilwesen ('Association for an extended system of medicine'). He worked extensively as a teacher and lecturer, and is the author of numerous articles and several books.
- Author(s)Walther Buhler
- PublisherRudolf Steiner Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRudolf Steiner Press
- Weight154 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.50Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.