All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiving Without Them is an inspiring and encouraging book that discusses life challenges, losses, and how God is able to move us from loss to victorious living.
- Author BiographyRev. Dr. Jose H. Tate is the author of the book Religious Pluralism and Valuing Others, and various articles such as Ministry in the AOR, and I'd Do It Again (in reference to war-zone ministry in Iraq). He received a Doctorate Degree at Virginia Theological Seminary and is a retired Air Force Chaplain (Major). Currently, he provides ongoing pastoral counseling, teaching, mentoring, and ministry.
- Author(s)Rev Dr Jose H Tate
- PublisherDr. Jht Publisher
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDr. Jht Publisher
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.