All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionLiving a Century or More: A Scientifically Fact-Based Journey to Longevity is widely praised by the press, medical professionals and the general public. Cortvriendt's groundbreaking, easy-to-read health guide will provide you with the vital information you need to gain mastery over how long and how well you spend your coming years. Through fact-based and quantifiable medical evidence drawn from today's most rewned medical journals, you can learn to embrace healthy behaviors today that will radically change your tomorrow. Covering every influential aspect of your lifestyle, from diet to physical activity to managing stress, Living a Century or More will guide you through the everyday habits that impact your health at the fundamental level. Day one starts today...are you ready to turn back the clock?
- Author BiographyWilliam Cortvriendt has held positions as medical director of two pharmaceutical companies, as vice president of a medical device company, and has worked as a consultant for McKinsey & Company serving governments and companies. He draws from his extensive experience in research for his new book, Living a Century or More: A Scientifically Fact-Based Journey to Longevity.
- Author(s)MD William Cortvriendt
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.