All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe awe and wonder of life is w ever present. Through 88 illuminating short stories, Living a Life of Gratitude will help you slow down, look around, and see your life for what it is. From our first breaths to our last, Sara Wiseman explores the landmarks of human experience: that we are able to be children and have children, that we can learn and love! Even if we have little, we have so much. Read this book, and revel in the beauty of the world.
- Author BiographySara Wiseman is an author, musician, spiritual teacher, and psychic counsellor who has taught thousands of students how to create a direct connection to the Divine through channelling, channelled writing, and other spiritual development techniques via her books, workshops, and private sessions.
- Author(s)Sarah Wiseman
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.