All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you tell if something is living or nliving on a mountain? Children reading this book explore a stunning mountain habitat while learning how to tell the difference between living and nliving things, such as soil, sw, and birds. Headers in the form of questions help guide the reader as they learn the properties of living and nliving things.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHeinemann Read and Learn (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width188 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.