All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionSince the beginning of civilization, master performing artists, shaman and mystics have held an hored position in our collective human culture. Living at Flashpoint provides a detailed accessible guide, which completely shifts your perspective on life. It is a modern guide to an everyday awareness, showing all of us the way to a greater expression and experience of our own mystical and sacred nature. These are the spiritual life secrets we all should learn and pass down from generation to generation. Living at Flashpoint is an inspiring creative and dynamic way to walk, talk and joyfully inhabit the awareness of your spiritual nature everyday.
- Author BiographyMary T. Sala is a performing artist, teaching privately and professionally for over 25 years. She is a Licensed Spiritual Practitioner with the Centers for Spiritual Living, a Master of Fine Arts and is certified in Lessac Kinesensic Training. She lives in Southern California with her husband and two children. Please visit her website livingatflashpoint.com for more information.
- Author(s)Mary Thomas Sala
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.