All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt may seem as if the concept of faith has become a line in the sand: you either have it or you don't; that you are either certain or you are lost. But as author Kyle Cupp has learned, we can have an uncertain faith while still being confident in and committed to our belief in God. He shares the pressing questions and winding path to understanding in Living by Faith, Dwelling in Doubt. Pushed off a spiritual precipice after the death of his daughter only a few shorts hours after her birth, Cupp shares his ongoing spiritual journey--from the certainty of truth during his college years, through the shaken faith that can come with lived experience, to the burgeoning confidence that it takes to live somewhere in between.Cupp reconciles his doubts about faith and religion and reaches a place where he is confident that faith and uncertainty can exist side by side. It is the belief in the mystery that is faith and the awesome power of boundless love that makes the winding path of faith passable.
- Author BiographyKyle R. Cupp has a BA in English and MA in philosophy from Franciscan University of Steubenville, Ohio. He is an independent writing and editing professional with extensive experience working in a Catholic environment as a teacher, administrator, and director of outreach ministries. He is married and a father of three.
- Author(s)Kyle R. Cupp
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.