Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionTo be igrant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)The century that transpired during the lives of Cecil and Norma Combs began its journey in a horse and wagon across rural America and ended in the International Space Station. Their news came first by word of mouth and finally by instant messaging via the Internet.How did they survive such ermous change and challenges and yet maintain their sanity and balance? The key ingredient was their faith in God's sovereignty and providence. They raised a family of fourteen children believing that God was in charge of their lives, had a specific plan for them, and would provide everything they needed to fulfill that plan.Like so many of The Greatest Generation, they were humble, ordinary people who lived each day by the dictates of their hearts. Despite living simple lives, they impacted thousands of people. They were faithful to the tasks God set before them, and they loved people. Rather than quoting the Golden Rule, they lived it.This is the story of the history, the struggles, and the victories of an ordinary family. This is the story of Cecil and Norma Combs, two people who lived by faith.Judith Combs Puckett is a freelance writer, mother of three, and grandmother of seven. She has written poetry, magazine articles, and Sunday School literature since retiring from OG&E Electric Services. She has served alongside her husband Jim during their 45-year marriage as he pastored churches in Florida, Georgia, and Oklahoma. She and Jim live in Norman, Oklahoma, and attend One Church in nearby Moore. She enjoys traveling, reading, walking, and photography. She welcomes your comments by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Judith Combs Puckett
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight490 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.