Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDonna Partow kws the hard road that must be traveled to escape a life enslaved by sin. She kws your struggles, your excuses, and the small ways that can encourage your soul. Most of all she kws the deep desire you have to experience freedom in Christ. Her newest ten-week devotional, Living in Absolute Freedom, can be viewed as a map to help you navigate around the dead ends and rough patches that have stopped you before. Her first two devotionals, Walking in Total God-Confidence and the w-classic Becoming a Vessel God Can Use (with sales of 115,000 copies), prove that Partow is blessed with insights in how to relate to God that you and other women need to hear about. Her newest book begins a new journey that can be shared in a group or experienced during your own devotional time. Living in Absolute Freedom looks at the difficult issue of Christians living enslaved lives despite the proclamation that it is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Legalism, sin, status, others' opinions, materialism, and wrong priorities can all set a believer in bondage. Whether spiritual, mental, or emotional, each is just as real and painful as any physical restraint, except the chains are fashioned from fear of failure, fear of success, or fear of rejection rather than links of iron. Anything that holds you back from being and doing all that God has created you to be and to do is Donna Partow's definition of slavery. With a personal transparency and vulnerability rarely seen, she articulates the types of bondage most typically found in women's lives today and then provides the necessary steps for regaining freedom and living in it. Glean God's special calling for you to live an emancipated life and embark on a journey away from captivity and into the delightful and expansive wonder of God's grace.
- Author BiographyDonna Partow is a bestselling author and Christian communicator with a compelling testimony of God's transforming power, making her a popular guest on more than two hundred radio and TV shows, including Focus on the Family. Donna's honesty and vulnerability speak to women who have broken dreams and less-than-perfect lives. As Donna says, I'm on the planet for one reason: to demonstrate that God has absolutely no standards--he'll take anybody in. If you are willing to turn your life over to God, no matter what a mess you've made, he will astound a watching world with what he can do! Her books have sold a half million copies worldwide and have been translated (in part or in whole) into numerous languages. She is also a regular speaker for women's groups and retreats. Donna and her family live near Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)Donna Partow
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.