All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe lived in the North East China city of Shenyang for almost a year. Living and working in a foreign country is far different than taking a vacation. We were part of the community getting experiences that visitor could ever duplicate. Relive our unique experiences while trying to adapt to a totally different culture.
- Author BiographyBrian Borgford and his wife, Rochelle, lived and worked in China for almost a year. Brian is a Canadian who has travelled considerably, living in China, The United Arab Emirates and Qatar.
- Author(s)Brian Borgford
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $15.00New
- AU $12.56New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.70
- AU $40.57Trending at AU $41.69
- AU $21.27Trending at AU $25.43
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $39.00
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $68.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.52
- AU $55.25Trending at AU $57.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.