Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book continues the saga of how the author dealt with the mortgage crisis by working with the banks, real estate brokers, and a bankruptcy attorney, while meeting with other middle income homeowners in trouble and with activist groups fighting foreclosures. It concludes with what the author learned in navigating the system, selling her home, renting in San Francisco, and becoming successful again.
- Author(s)Gini Graham Scott Ph D
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.