All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series introduces young readers to the four different countries of the United Kingdom, highlighting the differences and similarities between them. Clear, friendly text and big photos make these books a great starting point for learning about geography in general, and countries in particular. Welcome to Scotland! In this book, young readers tell you all about what makes their country special, from its capital city of Edinburgh to the landscape, people, food and things to see and do.
- Author BiographyAnnabelle Lynch is a freelance writer who lives in London. She specialises in young non-fiction, with a particular interest in natural history and geography.
- Author(s)Annabelle Lynch
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLiving in the UK
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight124 g
- Width205 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.