All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnfortunately, news headlines frequently present frightening accounts of women and girls who suffer at the hands of those who live right in their homes. Readers can expect a thoughtful overview of the different kinds of household abuse, whether it's at the hands of partners, parents, or siblings. This approachable volume will help those who are suffering and looking for help as well as those who kw someone living in an abusive home. Readers can find tips for safely dealing with these sensitive situations as well as important organizations that offer assistance and safety.
- Author(s)Laura La Bella
- PublisherRosen Young Adult
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleConfronting Violence Against Women
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Young Adult
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.