Living in the Corporate Zoo: Life and Work in 2010 by Richard Scase (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis powerfully argued book combines excellent analysis of future trends with insights into directing and managing the forces of change. -- Jim Coulter, Chief Executive, National Housing Federation A thought--provoking re--examination of the modern world, its changing culture, people and lifestyles. Challenging, authoritative and immensely readable.a a -- Prof Gordon Marshall, Chief Executive, Ecomic and Social Research Council Who kws what the future holds in store? Richard Scase helps us consider some possible scenarios. A thought--provoking and enjoyable read. -- Philip Williamson, Chief Executive, Nationwide Building Society Scase scores again, looking ahead at whata s facing us in the future -- Robert M. Worcester, Chairman, MORI Richard Scase has a gift for the trenchant comment that captures the unease of our age. In this book he draws together all the global ecomic, business, social and political trends that we perceive but only half--understand and weaves them into a coherent fabric. -- Susan Segal--Horn, Professor of International Strategy, Open University Business School Richard has captured in one slim volume, the latest thinking on a corporatisationa from the global to the personal which only a dedicated RSA lecture attendee could hope to acquire over many years. -- Penny Egan, Director, Royal Society for the Arts, Manufactures and Commerce a A compelling and provocative overview of how we do business and the business we do in the 21st century. With hallmark insights, Richard Scase offers a banquet of ideas on the new forces that are reshaping corporate life. Easy to read and hard to put down.a -- Ken Robinson, Senior Advisor to the President, J.P. Getty Trust
- Author BiographyRICHARD SCASE is Europea s leading business strategist and forecaster and was voted European Business Speaker of the Year in 2002. He is author of the highly influential Britain 2010: The Changing Business Landscape (Capstone Publishing, 2000), which has not only received wide media attention across the globe but has also contributed to UK government planning and strategy.
- Author(s)Richard Scase
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight388 g
- Width206 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.38New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.