All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiving in the Pink is a series of humorous and insightful short stories with Christian underpinnings. Through the eyes of the wise Sister Pinky and Believers Ministries International Church, these stories highlight issues that women grapple with but often remain unspoken in religious circles. The characters are everyday wives, mothers, and singles. They develop and gain a spiritual perspective in dealing with romantic relationships, wayward children, jealousy, church traditions, Christian hypocrisy, and self-righteous judgment, among other themes. Discussion questions help readers connect with the storylines and urge them to look withinand upto reach their highest potential in life.
- Author(s)Sharon Tubbs
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight281 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.