Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past few years, the business world has been wracked by corporate scandals. With news of a new scandal an almost weekly occurrence, one cant help but wonder: Is business success synymous with a lack of morality? With a resounding , Bowen H. Buzz McCoy, former partner at Morgan Stanley, shows that ethical business leadership is possible and, moreover, desirable. Seeking inspiration from an eclectic range of sources, such as Dante, Kant, and Peter Drucker, and drawing from his own career as a successful investment banker, the author examines how business leaders-and those who aspire to be business leaders-can flourish in a corporate environment without shedding personal values or compromising integrity. Living Into Leadership: A Journey in Ethics is based on the author's actual life experiences, personal ethical dilemmas, and concerns. This groundbreaking work incorporates classroom materials developed by the author for ethics programs at various business schools, including Stanford, UC Berkeley, the University of Southern California, UCLA, and Notre Dame. The central question this book considers is how to pursue an engaged business career while living a balanced life and continuing to grow as an integrated person. McCoy acts as a mentor for readers, providing personal and professional guidance on the development of a personal business plan for life. The book presents the case for creating a moral compass that allows one to make decisions under uncertainty, lead a life of integrity, establish the practice of ethics both personally and in society, and kw when to embrace change and when to hold one's ground. It includes an abbreviated version of the author's acclaimed work, the seminal Harvard Business Review article, The Parable of the Sadhu, and shows readers how to prepare in advance for dilemmas they may face, both in their private and professional lives.
- Author BiographyBowen H. Buzz McCoy is president of Buzz McCoy Associates. He was an owner of Morgan Stanley for 20 years, and directed Morgan Stanley's real estate finance activities for 13 years. He is the author of The Dynamics of Real Estate Capital Markets: A Practitioner's Perspective (2006).
- Author(s)Bowen H. McCoy
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStanford Business Books
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight445 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.