Living $mart New York City: The Ultimate Insider's Guide for the Budget Savvy by Craig Wroe (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 20 Mar
- AU $8.32+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York City is proud of its Donald Trumps and Woody Allens, its Matthew Brodericks and Sammy Sosas, but the backbone of our great teeming metropolis is made up of teachers and sales reps, cashiers and consultants, actors and cab drivers, public defence lawyers and personal trainers. With these people in mind, actor/teacher and 20-year New York City veteran Criag Wroe pounded the pavement with tebook in hand, travelling all over the city comparison shopping. When he found stores that were giving people a fair break on price and product and service providers who understood the value of offering more for less, he wrote down their names, addresses, and details in his big book 'Living Smart: New York City - The Ultimate Insider's Guide for the Budget Savvy'. The book includes several listings, such as 'frugal living' websites, important/emergency phone numbers, ways to avoid health insurance scams, inexpensive yoga and meditation classes, and much more. If you have to choose between purchasing a good haircut or a good meal, then you need this book!
- Author BiographyCraig Wroe is an actor, writer and teacher who has lived in New York City since 1984. His acting credits include appearances on London's West End and the Bristol Old Vic, off- and off-off-Broadway, film, television, commercials, industrials and several leading regional theatres. As a teacher, Craig lectures on acting and the business at colleges and universities throughout the country and is on the faculty of New York's School for Film and Television.
- Author(s)Craig Wroe
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLimelight Editions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.