All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionCultural disorientation has become pandemic. Children act like adults and adults act like children. Mother Earth is worshiped but motherhood is despised. Free speech may get you free room and board in jail. Life is denied and death is affirmed. Dictators are treasured but duly elected leaders are treated with contempt. Honest men are smeared while thugs are celebrated. Our nation suffers from an epidemic of upside-down thinking and we are poorer and weaker for it. That is the central premise of this new book by Rod Parsley. With a tone that is mildly satirical, Parsley uses humor and good-natured mockery liberally to poke fun at the absurdity of the twisted positions held by so many cultural elites. Good and evil, right and wrong, tragic and heroic--these were at one time well-defined terms in our cultural lexicon. Yet what was then obvious has w become obscure, and it requires an unashamedly bold and independent observer to point out just how upside down we have become. Rod Parsley t only describes a culture that has lost its way but also provides a way forward upright and facing true rth.
- Author BiographyRod Parsley is the author of more than fifty books, including his most recent New York Times best seller Culturally Incorrect. An international speaker for the past thirty years, Parsley has appeared on such media outlets as ABC's World News Tonight, Dateline NBC, CNN's Larry King Live, Fox News Channel, The Dennis Miller Show, and CBS Morning News. In addition, he has been featured in such publications as the New York Times, USA Today, Newsweek, the Washington Post, and TIME magazine. His daily television program is viewed by millions worldwide. He is the president and founder of the Center for Moral Clarity and the founder and senior pastor of World Harvest Church in Columbus, Ohio, where he resides with his wife, Joni, and their two children, Ashton and Austin.
- Author(s)Rod Parsley
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight499 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.