All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a simple look at what it means to live on a mountain. It examines basic geographical features, why people choose to live there, and the risks people might have because of living on a mountain, such as some extreme weather. The book also looks at how people adapt to living on mountains and the different things both adults and children can do in their daily lives, such as wearing special clothes to protect against the weather, to enjoying the views.
- Author(s)Ellen Labrecque
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePlaces We Live
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width211 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.