All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis award-winning book is more than just a how-to guide. It gets straight to the underlying principles of bone health and offers practical solutions in a clear, concise format with detailed illustrations. The perfect balance of playfulness and interesting facts makes this difficult material easy to read and easy to remember. The balance and strength training exercises are clearly described and easy to do. The culmination of 6 years of reviewing, compiling, and applying research, Living The BONES Lifestyle will forever change the way you think about your bones. It's time to conquer the fear and enjoy your life.
- Author BiographyKnown as The Balance Coach in Corvallis, Oregon, Cindy Killip is a master at making difficult concepts and complex subject matter easy to understand. She holds multiple degrees and certifications and has been teaching and writing about exercise and wellness since 1989. Cindy's innovation, wealth of knowledge, compassion and humor put her in high demand as an Advanced Health and Fitness Specialist, Personal Trainer, and Public Speaker.
- Author(s)Cindy Killip
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.