All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat did it mean to live through the French Revolution? This volume provides a coherent and expansive portrait of revolutionary life by exploring the lived experience of the people of France's villages and country towns, revealing how The Revolution had a dramatic impact on daily life from family relations to religious practices.
- Author BiographyPETER MCPHEE holds a Personal Chair in History at the University of Melbourne, Australia. He has published widely on the history of modern France, most recently Revolution and Environment in Southern France, 1780-1830 (1999), The French Revolution 1789-1799 (2002) and A Social History of France 1789-1914 (2003).
- Author(s)Peter McPhee
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.