All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn this compilation of inspiring stories, edited by rewned healing expert Brandon Bays, practitioners of The Journey method share their powerful experiences with natural healing.EXPERIENCE HOPE AND HEALING BY LIVING THE JOURNEY The Journey inspired people worldwide to follow Brandon Bays's teachings in an effort to achieve healthful, more fulfilling lives. In 1992, Bays was diagsed with a basketball-sized tumor in her uterus and refused surgery. Catapulted into a remarkable, soul-searching, and ultimately freeing healing journey, six and a half weeks later, she was prounced completely tumor free. The Journey outlined practical steps for ordinary people to take toward a path of healing. Now, Living The Journey is an opportunity for those seeking wellness to learn from the many people who have successfully integrated The Journey into their lives. Sixteen contributors tell remarkable stories of profound healing-- of overcoming post-traumatic stress disorder and depression; ridding the body of cancer and chronic pain; clearing addictions; and transforming devastating grief into peace, all through the measured steps of The Journey Method.
- Author BiographyInternationally bestselling author Brandon Bays is one of the most dynamic, inspirational, and innovative teachers in the filed of personal growth and consciousness training today. Known for her radically transformative work in the fields of cellular healing, emotional well-being, and spiritual awakening, the powerful teachings of The Journey were born from her own direct experience of healing naturally from a large tumor, without drugs or surgery, by way of a life transforming spiritual journey. She has been teaching journeywork for more than seventeen years, and she currently resides in Wales.
- Author(s)Brandon Bays,Lesley Strutt,Patricia Kendall
- PublisherAtria Books
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtria Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.