All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Publishers Weekly -Top 10 in Religion- selection. -This is thing less than the gospel itself...a much-needed book.- --FR. RICHARD ROHR, OFM, Center for Action and Contemplation, Albuquerque, New Mexico Philip Gulley invites us into a bracing encounter with the rich truths of Quakerism--a centuries-old spiritual tradition that provides t only a foundation of faith but also vision for making the world more just, loving, and peaceable by our presence. In Living the Quaker Way, Gulley shows how Quaker values provide real solutions to many of our most pressing contemporary challenges. We t only come to a deeper appreciation of simplicity, peace, integrity, community, and equality, we see how embracing these virtues will radically transform us and our world. Living the Quaker Way includes a 30-day spiritual practice that applies the Quaker tradition of Queries.
- Author BiographyPhilip Gulley is a Quaker pastor and popular author and speaker. He has written seventeen books, including the Harmony fiction series, the Porch Talk series of inspirational essays, If Grace Is True: Why God Will Save Every Person (coauthored with James Mulholland), and The Evolution of Faith: How God Is Creating a Better Christianity. Gulley holds a master of divinity degree from Christian Theological Seminary. He is co-pastor of Fairfield Friends Meeting in Camby, Indiana.
- Author(s)Phillip Gulley
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.