All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionLiving The Science Of Mind is Ernest Holmes' own commentary on his classic Science Of Mind textbook. While the foundation and principles of Science of Mind are well-established in the textbook, here you'll find the guidelines, applications, topics and lessons conveyed in the personal style that filled Dr. Holmes' classes and Sunday-morning meetings to overflowing. Founder of the Science of Mind philosophy and worldwide movement and author of metaphysical bestsellers, Dr. Holmes continually sought to simplify his teaching so people could understand, adapt and realise the benefits of these spiritual principles in an ever-changing world. LIVING THE SCIENCE OF MIND can be used in any number of ways. You can follow the CD's own progression, ideal for classwork or self-instruction, or you can just drop in anywhere in this treasury of Science of Mind principles and listen at random for a pause that truly refreshes. (cdxs)
- Author BiographyDr. Ernest Holmes (1887-1960) is known to millions as a great leader and teacher and to even more as the author of many inspirational books and tapes, such as Creative Mind, This Thing Called Life and The Science Of Mind. Scott Vance is a film/TV actor originally from the San Francisco Bay Area. He graduated with honours From San Francisco State University's Creative Arts Department and, also, attended the renowned American Conservatory Theatre
- Author(s)Ernest Holmes
- PublisherDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMarina Del Rey, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.