All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn Living the Simple Life, simplicity expert Elaine St. James explains how to make simplifying a painless process whether you're just beginning to scale down or whether you think you can't get any simpler. In these pages, you'll discover how simplifying your life will: give you more time to play and to relax, make you more productive at work, unleash your creativity and open up new possibilities, and free up time for you to face the challenges you've been avoiding.
- Author(s)Elaine St.James
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width137 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
Most relevant reviews
- caroldawson13 Oct, 2016by
Simple and Useful
Simple and interesting hints and tips on how to live life without complication.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.