All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, divided in four sections, uses true events from my life to define the Universal Laws we discovered in New Mexico and to describe how I found what I sought. Section One is an overview of how we discovered the three laws. Sections Two through Four examine each law through dramatic true stores. These stories show you how The Law of Miracles, The Law of Attraction, and The Law of Abundance work to give you Peace of Mind. One of the basic teachings of Peace of Mind Training Institute is that Peace of Mind is part of a Conspiracy. You may find the term Conspiracy a bit spooky unless you understand the conspiracy is in your favor (and mine). When you explore Peace of Mind teaching, you discover life is a Conspiracy for Me. You will smile when you see that t only do all things work together for good, all things work together by design for your benefit (and mine and everyone's!). Therefore, to help you identify the Universe's Conspiracy for you, each chapter has a Conspiracy Question to answer. The best way to get the most out of each Conspiracy Question is to write down the answer. You may do this in a tebook or purchase the accompanying Peace Seeker Workbook.
- Author BiographyMatthew C. Cox lives with his growing family in the mountains of Central New Mexico. He has worked at many jobs over the years; however, his passion has always been teaching. He has a Bachelor's Degree in Music Education from East Carolina University and he taught music for ten years before jumping into the accounting field. Matthew started Levi's Books and Taxes in 1993 and he is the managing partner of this firm. While working with clients, he noticed most people have financial troubles. In an effort to ease these problems, he partnered with others to start a multi-level marketing company in 2000. His intent was to use that company as a way to train others in financial management. Through that experience, Matthew discovered most people know how to make money. However, they refuse to take the necessary steps to do so because of limiting belief systems. These systems don't just restrict a person's financial ability. They create bottlenecks in all areas of life. As Matthew recognized these symptoms in others, he saw them in himself also. They came from Matthew's own limiting belief system - one he had carefully developed over the first thirty-five years of his life. He then spent the next eight years documenting the remarkable and thrilling life experiences that taught him to release his own limiting belief systems while growing in the ability to love and experience Peace of Mind. This book contains this information.
- Author(s)Matthew C Cox
- PublisherPeace of Mind Training Institute Publishing
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeace of Mind Training Institute Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.