All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGina Jarvie is a high flyer in her early forties. With divorce behind her and sons in education, she moves to a new city of sunshine and possibility determined to root out what she's been missing. It is a stroke of good fortune when she encounters the enigmatic, seemingly self-possessed Janie Ju, and her world changes forever. In a poignant and humorous tale of a woman on a quest to recapture her life, Gina meets more than her fair share of heroes and villains but, like the unpredictable waters of the River Exe in the South West of England, sometimes ...all is t quite what it seems.
- Author BiographyAfter thirty years as a high flying business executive for international corporations, Emma Bellemy decided to part company with her American Express Gold Card, and jet set life-style, in favour of keeping sheep and growing grapes in Devon. She abandoned the 'Good Life' when the call came to advise big businesses on using their resources to help charities and community projects. Now, Emma lives quietly as a writer between her homes in Sligo on the wild west coast of Ireland, the Cotswolds in the UK and her farmhouse in Brittany.
- Author(s)Emma Bellamy
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight503 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.