All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSam Studley's a bit older and wiser than when you met him in 'Hold My Hand - Or Else!' but it's a pity he can't say the same for his fifteen year old sister Leanne. No one seems to kw where she is. Some kids are saying she's got AIDS and some are saying she's been abducted. Some are saying she's on the run to Kings Cross, some are saying she's a speed freak and gone into a drug rehab centre, and some that she's hiding out at home with chickenpox. But if living with Leanne sounds full on, you should hear about living without her!
- Author BiographyMargaret Clark is one of Australia's most popular writers for young people. She has worked as a teacher and university lecturer and at the Geelong Centre for Alcohol and Drug Dependency. Her novels for older readers include THE BIG CHOCOLATE BAR, FAT CHANCE, HOT OR WHAT, KISS AND MAKE UP, FAMOUS FOR FIVE MINUTES and a trilogy about the Studley family- HOLD MY HAND OR ELSE!, LIVING WITH LEANNE and PULLING THE MOVES. BACK ON TRACK- DIARY OF A STREET KID, NO STANDING ZONE, CARE FACTOR ZERO, and BAD GIRL, four searing novels for young adults, have become bestsellers. Most recently her SECRET GIRLS' STUFF, MORE SECRET GIRLS' STUFF, and WHAT TO DO WHEN LIFE SUCKS have been hits with her many fans. Her most recent titles FRIENDS FOREVER- A SECRET DIARY BY SARA SWAN (November 2005), SECRET FRIENDS' STUFF (2006) and TROUBLE ON TUESDAYS are current bestsellers. Margaret is a Doctor of Education and travels broadly speaking about her writing. Her books are published in 16 countries.
- Author(s)Margaret Clark
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/04/1994
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight208 g
- Width127 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 10 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.