Living with Lyme Disease: Self-Help for Coping with the Challenges of Chronic and Post-Lyme by Helene Brecker (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiving with Lyme Disease is an easy to use self-help guide of holistic techniques to address some of the common symptoms and challenges of Lyme disease. Written by Helene Brecker, an Energy Medicine Practitioner who struggled with losing muscle strength in her legs and the ability to walk along with cognitive changes all stemming from a tick bite. The book offers techniques to empower the individual to help themselves in their own healing with the tools they have on hand - their hands. Part I offers some theories of Chinese Medicine, explains the modalities being used, and provides definitions of terms. Part II lists the systems affected and various energetic techniques to work with those challenges. The mental or physical challenges being faced are easily located and have descriptions of the techniques and how to work with them. Illustrations accompany verbal descriptions. As Donna Eden puts it, Helene Brecker was one of the 100,000 people each year whose symptoms could t be controlled by medication. I have watched her healing unfold, and it has been a poignant victory of the human spirit using human ingenuity to tackle an ermous challenge. Her body was her laboratory, the canvas on which she painted a moving picture of her return to health. Like many who have overcome a terrible disease after conventional remedies have t worked, she is passionate - in the tradition of the wounded healer - to bring what she has learned to others. This book t only describes her journey back to health, it leaves markers on the path that others can follow.
- Author BiographyIn the first and only book of its kind, Helene Brecker puts forth a step-by-step, empowered energy medicine self-practice for those afflicted with Lyme disease. Living with Lyme Disease draws on Helene's extensive knowledge of healing modalities which began in the 1970s with the study of Shiatsu and Japanese medicine. She then added Touch for Health and reflexology to her knowledge of the energetic wisdom of the body. As part of her clinical background as a social worker, Helene incorporated the principles of Thought Field Therapy which applies energy therapy to psychological techniques. In 2007, Helene received her certification in Energy Medicine from the revolutionary teacher and author, Donna Eden. Living with Lyme Disease was borne out of personal lessons Helene learned during her journey with Lyme disease in 2005 and her work with clients since then. Helene maintains an active energy medicine and teaching practice in Round Lake, New York where she works with individuals with their own personal health journey, including those afflicted with Lyme. Helene's mission is simple: empowering people with the skills to access the healing power in the palm of their hands.
- Author(s)Helene Brecker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.