All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reassuring and simple story about separation for the very youngest children. Mum and Dad don't live together any more, so sometimes this little girl lives with her mum and her cat, and sometimes she lives with her dad. She has two bedrooms and two sets of toys, but she takes her favourite toys with her wherever she goes. This simple, warm, lift-the-flap book with bold and colourful illustrations is a reassuring representation of separation for the youngest children. Melanie Walsh is sympathetically alive to the changes in routine that are familiar to many children who live with separate parents and are loved by both.
- Author BiographyMelanie Walsh studied at the Harrow School of Art and the Royal College of Art, before working as a textile designer. She is now an author/illustrator of children's books which include Ten Things I Can Do to Help My World (9781406320299), My Green Day (9781406330014), Ho Ho Ho!, Trick or Treat?, Hop, Skip, Jump! and Monster, Monster. She lives in Bath.
- Author(s)Melanie Walsh
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width250 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.67
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.39
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $15.18Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $12.95
- AU $8.50Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.