All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many with vitamin B12 deficiency, while diagsis and treatment may halt the progress of symptoms, there is immediate or even long term return to full health and vitality. Getting your treatment right and coping with the long term health issues requires ongoing support and understanding. In this companion volume to 'Pernicious Anaemia - the forgotten disease', the founder of the Pernicious Anaemia Society brings together the latest research findings with the experience of the Society's members to provide a practical and timely guide to getting the best out of life despite living with the consequences of B12 deficiency.
- Author(s)Martyn Hooper
- PublisherHammersmith Health Books
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHammersmith Health Books
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.