All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who suffers from Post Polio Syndrome (PPS) and the chronic pain associated with it, has doubt consulted a medical professional and been offered pain killers to control it. But is there a way to escape both the pain and the painkillers? There is. The author, Agata Pascoe, offers a set of guidelines on how to manage PPS, with the emphasis on the elimination of PPS-associated pain, both physical and emotional. The two methods concerning pain elimination are gentle, completely natural, easy to implement and above all, wonderfully effective. They constitute the essential core of the guide. Accompanying them is a set of supporting strategies aiming to create an optimal environment for the other two. All the advice given is based on the author's personal experience and is the result of a long search, trials and errors and eventually success in finding the solution. Her result is proof that it is possible to live with post polio painlessly. She wishes to share this experience with her fellow polio-survivors. If you are a polio survivor and suffer from chronic, PPS-associated pain, you can stop it right w without the use of drugs. Living with Post Polio Painlessly gives you all the information you need, to do it.
- Author(s)Agata Pascoe
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight97 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.