All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionLIVING WITH TEENAGERS is a deliciously painful, unflinchingly honest look at what it's like to watch your children grow up into classic teenagers. They may shout at you, lie to you and hurt you...but they'll always be your flesh and blood, your grown-up babies. Whether you're battling with the rages and rudeness of your own tempestuous teenagers, gazing at your blank-canvas baby and thinking, 'That will never happen to us...', or the thought of having children is still only an idea, this is compulsive, car-crash reading. An extraordinary yet entirely everyday insight into family life, LIVING WITH TEENAGERS is by turns heartbreaking and humorous, heartwarming and eugh to send a cold chill down your spine. Ever wondered what it's like to have your own teenage kids tell you that they love you, 'w f*** off'? Here's your chance to find out. Based on the anymously penned Guardian column of the same name.
- Author BiographyFor two years the author wrote the 'Living with Teenagers' column for the Guardian. She is the mother of three teenage children whom she loves very much. She lives with her family in London.
- Author(s)Julie Myerson
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight242 g
- Width163 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.