All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionEvery restless child is t necessarily hyperactive! Cline Causse wrote this book precisely to prevent that type of stereotype. The word hyperactivity actually conceals a precise disease: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD. Author of a dissertation on ADHD, Cline Causse uses her dual background as a doctor and journalist in this book to explain this neurobehavioral disorder. She discusses how to recognize it, treat it and cope with it in everyday life, giving parents and teachers advice recommended by the best specialists.
- Author(s)Celine Causse
- PublisherAlpen editions
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationMonaco
- ImprintAlpen editions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.