All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe book consists of a short introduction to the significance of unintended consequences and four chapters. The first chapter develops a typology of unintended consequences and distinguishes them from historical contingencies. The second chapter analyzes three types of causes of such consequences: worldly, practical and psychological causes. The third explores the significant problems these consequences pose for standard moral theories. The fourth and final chapter examines how we might begin both to think about and cope with unintended consequences in an ethically good way.
- Author BiographyDaryl Koehn Ms. Daryl Koehn is the Cullen Chair of Business Ethics at the University of St. Thomas in Houston, Texas. She has a Ph.D. in ethics from the University of Chicago, an M.A. in politics, philosophy and economics from Oxford University and an MBA in finance from Northwestern University. Her writings have been translated into many foreign languages, including Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Indonesian Bahasi.
- Author(s)Daryl Koehn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.