All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the fourth book in his bestselling survival series, master tracker and outdoorsman Tom Brown, Jr. goes beyond survival and unlocks his personal storehouse of experience to share the secrets of adaptation, the single most important survival skill.Includes details on: How to construct your own superbly functional Earthshelter in any environment, in any season, with any materialsHow to make your own tools, weapons, furniture, clothing, utensils, even works of art, from materials plentiful in the wildernessHow to use the plants, animals, and earth around you to nurture you both physically and spiritually, as so-called primitive peoples have done since the dawn of time.
- Author BiographyTom Brown, Jr. began to learn hunting and tracking at the age of eight under the tutelage of an Apache elder, medicine man, and scout in Toms River, New Jersey, and is the author of 16 books on nature. Recently, he was the technical advisor on The Hunted, a major motion picture starring Tommy Lee Jones and Benecio Del Toro. In 1978, Tom founded the Tracker School in the New Jersey Pine Barrens where he offers more than 25 classes about wilderness survival and environmental protection.
- Author(s)Tom Brown
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/05/1986
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWarner Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.