All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiving with the Living God brings together two of the classic works on the person and work of the Holy Spirit from two of the most rewned theologians - George Smeaton and John Owen.
Part one looks at the Biblical teaching concerning the Holy Spirit, as Smeaton leads us on a journey of exploration through Scriptures teachings on the Holy Spirit.
Part two sees John Owen deal with the relationship between the believer and the Holy Spirit in our daily experience.
Living with the Living God provides an accessible and practical opportunity for the contemporary reader in understanding the work of the Holy Spirit.
- Author BiographyAmongst the best known of the Puritans, John Owen (1616-1683) was a profound and thought provoking pastor-theologian. His writings continue to be widely read and greatly appreciated to this day.
- Author(s)George Smeaton,John Owen
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleGrace Essentials
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.