All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a children's book about a little girl with a GT tube.
- Author BiographyI am a mother of four, three adults with nine grandchildren. I have a five year old with medical issues. I have worked with preschool and school age children most of my adult life. I am finshing my BS in communications. I have wanted to write children's book since I was a child. I am now able to reach for the dream. Children are the future and we have to give them love and acceptancce and all the information we can give while they will listen. Life is a journey enjoy the ride.
- Author(s)A Jeannie Albee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.