All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis older edition offers Carol Gray's original 'Social Stories', explaining what to do in everyday situations that spectrum children may find confusing. These simple stories help them understand particular situations, what a child might do in that situation, and what the outcome might be.
- Author BiographyCarol Gray has over twenty years of experience educating students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Carol initiated the use of Social Stories in 1991 and has written numerous articles, chapters, and books on the subject. She is a sought-after speaker in the United States and abroad. Carol is the director of The Gray Center for Social Learning and Understanding, a non-profit organization that serves people with ASD, and currently works privately with students, parents, and professionals in a variety of educational and vocational settings.
- Author(s)Carol Gray
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/01/1997
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Weight540 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.