All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionHe is laidback, she makes Howard Hughes look like a slob. He is in his thirties, she isn't. He loves house music, she loves Location Location Location. He has never used Mr Muscle in his life, she uses Wheelie Bin liners. Can it ever work out? Will he learn to do hospital corners, will the Revive Eye Cream actually make her look ten years younger and will Squeaky ever fit through the cat flap? Liz Jones's Diary (how one single girl got married) is a hilarious and often heartbreakingly honest account of one relationship, from being stood up by the love her life on Millenium Eve, to when she first meets a much younger and highly unsuitable man, through falling in love, getting married and finally, living together. If you have ever wondered why the man in your life igres you/fails to recycle/forgets to buy Comfort/slams his wedding band on the table whilst anuncing, 'Its over!', then this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyLiz Jones is the original single girl about town. She started writing a column about being single in the Sunday Times, which was followed by a column in Guardian Weekend about falling in love and, finally, getting married. Liz now has a hugely popular weekly column in the Mail on Sunday's YOU magazine about living (fairly) happily ever after. She is a former editor of Marie Claire, and is the current features editor of the Evening Standard. Liz lives in London with her husband and their three (now quite famous) cats.
- Author(s)Liz Jones
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2006
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/11/2012
- Weight256 g
- Width127 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.